True Story

April 23, 2008

This is how my family does business.

A year or two ago, my dad randomly bought a car while taking his daily morning walk.

Mom: (as my dad is stepping through the front door) How was your walk?
Dad: I bought a car
Mom:
Me:

Anyway, now my father is selling this car because he already has two other vehicles.

He accepted a bizarre offer from one of his coworkers: 75% of the payment in cash, and the remaining 25% will be payable in the form of a lifetime supply of maple syrup.

Only my family.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: